Buying a home is one of the prime dreams of almost every Indian citizen. In a scenario when property prices are skyrocketing. It's a wise decision to take a home loan to live your dream. Now the million dollar question is which bank or the financial institution is offering best deal on home loan. We have collated a list of banks offering you best interest rates for home loan.
1. State Bank of India: The state run lender has recently reduced lending rates by 90 basis points
2. HDFC Bank: The private lender plans to cut 90 basis points in lending rates from January 7
3. ICICI Bank: Largest private sector bank likely to ease the lending rates by up to 60 basis points soon.
4. Punjab National Bank: Second largest public sector bank plans to ease up to 90 basis points.
5. Bank of India: Another state run bank plans to cut down its lending by 75 to 90 basis points from January 7.
6. Kotak Mahindra Bank: The private banks eased its marginal cost of funds based lending rate (MCLR) rate by up to 0.45 per cent.
7. Oriental Bank: The lender has also announced to reduce its one-year MCLR rate by 0.8 per cent to 8.60 per cent.
8. Andhra Bank: The bank has brought the rate down by 0.8 per cent to 8.65 per cent.
9. DHFL: The Company announced that the interest rates on home loan for various maturities will vary from 8.60 per cent to 9.10 per cent.
10. Indiabulls Finance: The financial institutions likely to ease its lending rate by 45 basis points